samedi 6 août 2016

Jonathan Kay Workshop - 21st Century Fool, LEEDS

  • Yorkshire, Leeds
  • combined arts, dance, interdisciplinary arts, theatre
  • Stephanie Upsall academynomadic@gmail.com

Description

Having spent over 30 years developing and teaching his structure of Fooling, Jonathan is an adept master at this work. He will cajole, caress  and crack open The Fool residing deep within all of us. He will take you gently by the hand and lead you into a discovery of your inner world

“Jonathan is one of the very best teachers I’ve worked with. What I learn with him causes me to change in ways I didn’t know I needed to, and breaks down the barrier between “me” and “life” so that I have frequent access to the ecstatic experience of disappearing completely into a blissful oneness with everything.”

GETTING OUT OF THE AUDIENCE is an introductory workshop where you can ‘dip your toes into the water’ and find out what it means to Fool on a stage. It gives you the opportunity to experience this foolishness. Once tasted it draws you in to discover a huge world, which you get to play in, create in and find your Fool in.

Leeds 24th & 25th September.

See all dates here: http://ift.tt/2aD1hfF

artsjobs ref 179388

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Jonathan Kay Workshop - 21st Century Fool, LEEDS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire