lundi 12 juin 2017

1-2-1 Advice Sessions for Performers with Yvonne I\'Anson / / London

1-2-1 Advice Sessions for Performers with Yvonne I'Anson

Description

BOOK NOW FOR THIS WEDNESDAY 14th JUNE - TWO APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE:

Anytime I’m feeling stuck and unsure as to my next career move, Yvonne is the one person I know will be able to sort me out and point me in the right direction.  Eliza Jackson (Singer/Actress)

1-2-1 Advice Surgeries for Performers with Yvonne I'Anson

Currently taking bookings for Wednesday 14th June and Wednesday 12th July 2017

One-hour face-to-face sessions to discuss any career issues and Agent advice.

It can all seem very daunting but this 1-2-1 session will help you focus on what is right for you and your career. Sessions can include CV advice, photos, agents - anything you want to discuss.

These sessions are also ideal for people thinking about training for a career in Performing Arts.

Once a month Yvonne hold 1-2-1 sessions at St Paul's Church in Covent Garden, but other times and locations can be organised.

Booking is essential: 07971 497247  Mention Arts News and save £20.00

Yvonne offers well informed and constructive industry advice and support. She is one of a kind and anyone who takes advantage of her knowledge is very fortunate. Nathaniel Morrison (Actor)

artsjobs ref 198903

Let's block ads! (Why?)

1-2-1 Advice Sessions for Performers with Yvonne I\'Anson / / London

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire