vendredi 2 décembre 2016

Women Subjects Needed.

Women Subjects Needed.

Description

I am in my final year of my photography degree at Middlesex University, my project is about the three stages of womenhood and the fact that without these three things people wouldnt exsit. 

I know this is a big ask, i wouldnt photograph you straight away, we would meet and talk until you feel comfortable enough for me to do these things.

I need three women who are comfortable with me photography some very personal postitions.

- Firstly a women who is happy for me to photograph her giving birth.

- Secondly a women who is happy for me to photograph her going through a period and the blood.

- Thirdly a women who is happy for me to photograph the stages just after menopause where you are no longer able to concieve. 

Thank you for giving your time to read this, it is much appraited. 

artsjobs ref 186446

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Women Subjects Needed.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire