jeudi 1 décembre 2016

I2 arts award

  • Nationwide
  • combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, photography, music, theatre, visual arts, Other, DIGITAL
  • Isabel or Isabella i2@art-i2.com

Description

I2 Curatorial Platform promotes the 1st edition  of the I2 Art Award that aims to promote and develop arts in digital format and for a digital platform.

The competition provides an allocation of 1 cash prize of  £500   to carry out an artistic project that can be made available in art-i2.com for free.

The I2 Art Award is open to all artists, without limits of age, sex, nationality or other qualification. Artists can sign up until 30 January 2017.

For more information:

www.art-i2.com or e-mail I2@ART-I2.COM 

artsjobs ref 186334

Let's block ads! (Why?)

I2 arts award

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire